The human version of Enneagram personality type 4 is popularly called the individualist, the romantic, or the original person. Typical characteristics focus on their inner emotional world, finding a unique sense of who they are, and how they are different from others.
The cat version at WhatKittyWants.com we call the Moody Individualist. Here's how that two word label might specifically apply to cats.
Moody - a pattern of unpredictable changes in mood and behavior with bouts of sullenness.
- sometimes withdraws to sulk when upset
- mood and behavior can shift suddenly for no obvious reason
- often expresses discontent through cries and other behaviors
Individualist - uniquely different from other cats in expression and behavior
- has an unusual or different way of doing things
- behavior and personality is uniquely different from other cats
- resists conforming to behavioral expectations
While the Moody Individualist is uniquely special when compared to other cats, there can be sudden shifts in mood and behavior for sometimes unapparent reasons.