The human version of Enneagram personality type 2 is popularly called the helper, the giver, or the loving person. Typical characteristics focus on the needs and desires of others, seducing people closer, and becoming important in the lives of others.
The cat version at WhatKittyWants.com we call the Seductive Pleaser. Here's how that two word label might specifically apply to cats.
Seductive - Draws people and other animals closer through seductive and affectionate behaviors.
- behaves in ways to get your attention and affection
- tends to lay against you instead of just nearby - even when pushed away
- nuzzles against people and other pets
Pleaser - Tends toward affectionate and pleasing behavior.
- often grooms other cats or licks people - the loving kitty
- responsive to your need for comfort and closeness
- patiently waits while other pets are fed or attended to - delays own needs
While the Seductive Pleaser is affectionate toward both people and other animals, there can be a strong demand for your attention and affection or simply your physical closeness.