The human version of Enneagram personality type 1 is popularly called the perfectionist, the reformer, or the good person. Typical characteristics focus on appropriate behavior, working toward perfection, and noticing when things aren't done correctly.
The cat version at WhatKittyWants.com we call the Rigid Perfectionist. Here's how that two word label might specifically apply to cats.
Rigid - Inflexible, non-adaptable in terms of behavior, activity, environment, routine, schedule, etc.
- consistent behavior - not impulsive but moderated activity
- wants things done a certain way - finicky if not done to expectations
- adherence to routine and schedule - agitated when changed
Perfectionist - Seems to hold to standards and expectations that need to be met.
- quickly learns what's appropriate and behaves accordingly - the good kitty
- likes things orderly and clean - dislikes messiness and unclean things
- motivated more to avoid negative consequences than seek positive rewards
While the Rigid Perfectionist mostly behaves well and appropriately, there can be a finickiness and inflexibility when it comes to how things are expected to be done.